Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fusion Question (About Stat Carryover)

3 posters

Go down

Fusion Question (About Stat Carryover) Empty Fusion Question (About Stat Carryover)

Post by iRONlungs! Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:28 am

Does anyone know if there is stat carryover in fusion like there is when evolving cards(Ex: Combining two lvl 10 cards vs two lvl 1 cards)? Im trying to figure out if I should level up my fusion pieces or if that would be a waste of time/resources.

Also, does anyone know the exact set of cards needed to use Ocamel's feather? I have 3 of them and I cant figure out how to use them. Its not a material listed under any of the fusion sets and theres almost no information online about it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!  Very Happy

id: iRONlungs!
code: U6234777

iRONlungs!

Back to top Go down

Fusion Question (About Stat Carryover) Empty Re: Fusion Question (About Stat Carryover)

Post by DawnWolf Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:17 am

As far as I know there aren't carry-over stats for fusion.

Ocamel's feather is material you use to make another material. (you can see it on fusion info). You need:

1. Flag of Brikeaz, Ocamels feather, Sekhmets Heart and Lancer to make Immortal Totem (which is needed for Pierra or Victorious Fiona)

2. Flag of Brikeaz, Ocamel's Feather, Champion's Laurel and Dark Magician to make Snowy cloak (which is needed for Tia or No.000 )

In both cases you need to get in the top ranking of either Battle or Broken Blocks in HellBoss to have Champion's Laurel or Sekhmet's heart respectively!

DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Fusion Question (About Stat Carryover) Empty Re: Fusion Question (About Stat Carryover)

Post by iRONlungs! Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:29 am

Cool, you just saved me a ton of grinding and disappointment in the end.

Would you also happen to know the combo to make the crown of aegis and victorious coat of arms?

iRONlungs!

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:03 am

They are all in the second page of fuse info!.... They are:

Victorious coat of arms: Flag of Brikeaz, Claw of Hell Tauren, Sekhmet's Heart, Power archer

Crown of Aegis: Flag of Brikeaz, Claw of Hell Tauren, Champion's Laurel, Sword Dancer.

You should save anything you get for now. You never know when they'll add more cards in fusion and what their requirements will be!

DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by iRONlungs! Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:23 am

Ahh sorry about that. It was only displaying the 1st page for me until the last update, I found it now.

Ive been in the habit of stocking cards for awhile. Still kicking myself tho, because a few days before the Revolution update I had 5 power archers I burned as enchantment fuel X.x' Hindsight is 20/20 tho

iRONlungs!

Back to top Go down

Post by k0l3 Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:48 pm

One more about carryover (regarding evolution, not fusion):

the values a card hold with items are also accounted on evolution?
or else: to maximize final card stats equiping items also helps along with lvl 10 upgrade before evolving?
k0l3
k0l3

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:26 pm

Only base stats count (equipment won't give different results). You shouldn't use good epuipment on unevolved cards at all actually. It will be a waste.
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down