Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fusion help (Help meh, im new)

3 posters

Go down

Fusion help (Help meh, im new) Empty Fusion help (Help meh, im new)

Post by SengokuKunoichi Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:10 am

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I am just wondering about fusion, the new update they added about a week ago I think. Anyway, my question is, how do I get the materials for the fusion? I know how to get character cards but some material cards are there that I have never seen before. My kindles charging currently and is powered off, so don't ask me about what the cards are. If u go to fusion info and go on the second page, u can see unique cards to use to fuse. My other question is, has anyone fused before yet? How much is it to fuse? And one thing.... Is it worth it? Ok I'm done, thanks
SengokuKunoichi
SengokuKunoichi

Back to top Go down

Fusion help (Help meh, im new) Empty Re: Fusion help (Help meh, im new)

Post by DawnWolf Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Somehow most of the material's are harder to get than the cards :p . So they are:

1. Flag of Brikeaz: Repeat 8-6-6 Lysis. It drops there at certain chance (if you're lucky enough to get one it will appear in your giftbox... It won't notice you and there is a good chance that it will require repeating many -some mentioned over 30- times to get one... still is one of the easiest to drop)

2.Tauren Claw: Defeating high hellgates might give you one. (might be hard if you have only your gates to hit... becomes easier if you join a group and hit more gates each week!)

3.Ocamel's Feather: Silver and Gold chests in DC (one of the easiest to find)

4.Champion's Laurel: Drops from Battle (see battle daily rewards for more details). There is a chance of dropping it if you rank 5% daily damage (the least)

5. Sekhmet's heart: top 10 in broken blocks in HB. (I think the hardest one to obtain. Ranking top 10 in broken blocks requires you to participate in the HB from the time it starts until it closes - 5 to 8 hours continiously!- I've only tried top 10 in broken blocks twice and both times it also required a lot of wines.. so even the preparation is time consuming since I have to drop a ton of wines from DC before I aim for top-ten!) Edit: Forgot to mention... there is also a chance to get Sekhmet's heart in top 200 HellBoss -which is definitely sooner than top ten- but it's rather low!

Fusing those will give you the material you need for the better cards. Yes many ppl have fused and there are even those who have all the 9* ur multiple times!

Is it worth? I'd say it worths for the 9* UR cards mostly but that also depents on your current cards and needs. If you're lucky and get the Champion's Laurel from 5% battle it might worth trying even some of the 8* UR, but normally it will be hard to get the material unless you already have many 8* UR cards on their + version already (I know... sounds stupid... fusion is supposed to be some sort of recycling cards for cards you don't have... but Sekhmet's heart is wayy too hard to get and Champion's Laurel requires a lot of luck if you try the lower rankings! Ends up, it's mostly for end-game players... at least currently... I don't think it's finished yet!)

Last edited by DawnWolf on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by SengokuKunoichi Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:58 pm

Ok thank you, Dawnwolf! I will do that, but it would take me weeks, lol! I'm only level 34... Sorry to ask u, but is there an easier way to get the other character cards? Like for masked Fiona's (I think it was her) I have 1 demon bladder yet the other cards seem in possible to get them! My chance for luck is going to be 1 out of 10000....
SengokuKunoichi
SengokuKunoichi

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:19 pm

All cards that you make/need in fusion can also be obtained in gold packs/tickets. Just don't expect any high chances :p .
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by SengokuKunoichi Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:23 pm

Its gonna be alot of gems.... I only have 8.......Well thanks again!
SengokuKunoichi
SengokuKunoichi

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:28 pm

Hehe... you don't need gems for gold tickets... :p . Start with hellgates to improve your quest party and build your way up in Devil's castle. There you can get a ton of gold tickets, and if you make a good enough party you'll be getting tickets from battle and hellboss too! Personally I find around 12 tickets per week only by participating Hellboss ( without even counting the ones I get in DC, HG or even battle sometimes).
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by SengokuKunoichi Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:32 pm

Wow, awesome! I'm doing hellboss right now and took your advice my ranks in 2,000 now
SengokuKunoichi
SengokuKunoichi

Back to top Go down

Post by k0l3 Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:38 pm

DawnWolf, you mentioned about entering groups to make quests easier. How that works?
I can play with in-game friends to obtain most significant results?

Last edited by k0l3 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
k0l3
k0l3

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:42 pm

Not for quests. For hellgates. If you are in groups you generally attack more gates each week, (and in a more controled environment usualy, which guarantees that you actually get a reward and are not sniped!). The only way to be helped in quests is, if you have a strong enough friend (stronger than you at least) and you use his avatar for boss fight (but it only works once a day with each friend you have)
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by k0l3 Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:47 pm

Oh, got it. How is it done? I mean, how can I group-up to play more gates?
I assume I need to be friends with them first...
k0l3
k0l3

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Usually groups use a different way of communication (such the apps, Wechat, Hangout etc, or even facebook) to coordinate better. Then each group might have it's own rules. You just need to find one that is what you're looking for.
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by k0l3 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:25 pm

cool, random question now:
has anyone EVER got any card beyond normal on silver packs other than those enchantment princess cards?
I'm pretty much convinced you just can't get anything above normal cards but those, which makes silver packs pretty much useless at this point
k0l3
k0l3

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Cards you can get is silver packs:

1. On UR promotion events you can get from N to UR cards!

2. On monthly events (those usually last 3 weeks each month!) you get N to 7* SR cards, including the event SR card that is promoted on that time (right now, there is a 7* SR mage with heal 2 and a really low cost!!! The best SR mage card that has been introduced to the game so far!). Usually that certain card has higher chances to be obtained that other SR cards!

3. Any other day (which is practicaly only one week per month!!) you get N to 7* SR cards.

SR cards might be harder to get, but they are there. And depending on your luck it might require you to spend 1-3 mil gold for only 1 SR card!

Good luck
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by k0l3 Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:55 pm

Ok, I'll try them. Maybe it takes a lot more tries than I'm used to. I read on gamevil forums that a guy spent like half million gold on silver packs to find a single Hanna and he called that an easy find. That's like my whole gold I've been gathering so far xD

Btw, I'm fairly satisfied with my Mage. Got a Seraphim maxed to lvl 10, which is 282 attack.
I'm trying to improve my other cards mainly. But thanks for the tip!

Guess my best shot now is to get lucky on devil's castle. How many floors per level? I'm still stuck on lvls 10-11 on easy mode.
I'm at lvl 31 and my battle party attack is around 230-280 attack. Guess I'll start trying medium tomorrow to find more iron and maybe some golden chests.
k0l3
k0l3

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:33 pm

Half million is an easy find... I've spent 4k hearts and 4 mil gold so far, and I still haven't got it even once. The significance of the current event card is mostly on it's cost. Seraphim is ok but it costs 30, when Hanna costs only 16 (Almost half!)! For your HG/battle party that is really a significant difference! Especially, when later on you'll be trying to make half cost party (one you can use twice when you have full stamina! Saves tons of wines! Seriously try getting one or two Hanna+ :p you won't regret it as long as you get even one! It will stay in your HG party for probably a really loooong time even if you start getting tons of UR!)

Devil's castle has 12 floors in each difficulty. Are you focusing on attack? Try maxing out your HP and it should become easier for you. You can drop DC tickets in stages 12-3-6, 12-6-6, 13-3-6 ad 13-6-6 Brikeaz, to do more runs each day.

DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down