Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noob questions

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Noob questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Noob questions

Post by k0l3 Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:04 pm

Oh, now I got it.
And I noticed Rare cards has only 2 degrees of evolution, right? Instead the 4 of normal cards.
So if I mix 2 equal rare cards and make a Rare+, the next evolution will take them to SR, then 2 more lvls for UR?

Tks a lot for the quick reply! Really enjoying this game.

ps: if it won't bother, could you recommend me the best (or some of the best) deck/combination on this game? I'll look after it. Smile
k0l3
k0l3

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:50 pm

There are only some certain cards that can start from N and end to SR (not UR)
Useful link: http://www.spiritstones.info/?page=evolution&pagenum=1&filterBy=n2r . There you will find which are the craftable cards! (And many other useful things!) Note that only N cards have 4 degrees of evolution. The rest of the cards (thankfully) have only 2!

Quest and HellGate party: Try aiming for a mage healer and the rest of your cards should have one of the following: create/hammer/super block. In Hellgate it is recommended to have about 3-4 mages healers at least as a begginer (not sure where are you at :p).

Battle party: Well.... they are changing the PvP sometime this week (it will be a big update :p ) so I couldn't tell what skills are useful here yet!

DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by k0l3 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:35 pm

I'm still beginning and getting the grip os things, still on lvl 16.
Just did my first rares, looking after best combinations for powerful evolutions Smile
Still got no chance on hell's gate or bosss battle.

Is there any way to turn off those constant BOSS notifications? It appears after evey single battle I make and takes a lot of time till I "give up" and get back to mission mode and it just won't stop. Really annoyong.

And just double-cheking. As enchantment upgrades are only carries to the very next level, the best cost-benefit way to do it is upgradind only SR cards, and then the UR?
k0l3
k0l3

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:24 am

If you don't want to receive notifications, just go at : menu --> settings --> push notice and check what you want to check (in game) ... Don't waste any of your resources on the hellboss before you can rank the least 50%. Just poke for gems for now and save any wines (especially the purple ones) for later! (They will give away some wines after the update soon, so don't get carried away and use them right away :p )

Currently, when you want to evolve a card and use it, you should usually fully enchant only the previous form (so if you want to make the SR craftable card "shaman" you should use a lv 10 "conjurer+" and a lv 10 "light warrior+" .... no need to enchant anything before that).

Yes the best cards you can get are UR and some SR, but you'll need a functional deck until you can get those, so you probably can't avoid enchanting some R cards (ex. If you found Eas, which is a R healer, it would be better than many SR non-healer mages... so you enchant her until you can get your UR or SR healer!).

For hellgates, the easiest that exists is the bat. Still you'd need a couple of healers before you'd have a chance there!

DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by k0l3 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:35 pm

Ok, tks again!

One last thing: I just realized I'll have to forge another of each R card in order to evolve to R+ and proceed to SR. So, on higher mission levels (I'm at lvl. 2, Rebel's Base now) battles earns you better cards? I'm sick of just getting Normal or Normal+ cards and never finding the ones I need to combine to achieve the Rares I want. It takes just too long to forge a N+++ of the specific kind I need this way. And as you noticed I'm too weak to have any chance of achieving significant results on Hell's Gates or promotional events.

edit: I was researching on SR cards and realized the ones you get via evolution from rares (such as Hell Raider, Pyromancer, Demon Blader, etc) are much weaker than others like Samurai Vion, Kyan, Ocamel, etc. So I felt I'm wasting my time struggling that hard to evolve them all the way from normal to SR to get mediocre SRs. So how and where do I get that superior SR that seems to have no previous forms? Are they given on future quest missions or only chance to get them is on castle/hell's gates or events?

edit²: regarding battling for emblems, I'm willing to improve my performance to win more battles. Now I'm trying to keep my team balanced with 2 cards of each kind and always in a team of 8, but does it matter? I mean, what counts is just the total attack power and HP or it does matter to have an balanced team with cards from different specialties, and always keeping 8 of them equipped?

Last edited by k0l3 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
k0l3
k0l3

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Well, if you get stuck somewhere and can't progress ( if you die at certain stages), I'd suggest you repeat the first stage (1-1-1) to get gold and N cards. Sell the ones you don't need and use the gold to buy the 50k silver packs. If you're lucky you might end up with SR cards from the silver pack, and you'll be able to skip some of the enchanting. Especially on times like right now that there are promotional cards in silver packs (currently an SR archer!) it could benefit you a lot to try it! It's still hard to get good cards from silver packs though... so good luck!

Brikeaz: Starting from chapter 3 you will get 1 R craftable card in each stage until chapter 11. (That makes 8 R cards until you reach Elf forest - you get one R card for the last boss in each chapter). In chapter 12 you get the SR healer mage "phantom of aegis" instead of a r card (so you can skip making the shaman if you feel you can make it until there without a healer). Finally stage 13 will give you two more craftable R cards!

Lysis: By the time you get there you will probably have some strong cards, but here you can "fill the gaps" in your party with boss cards. In Lysis after defeating each ++ boss you have a chance to get that boss (that makes 2 SR cards in each stage!)... From them it worths aiming for "Queen Bee Miel", the only "free" SR thief in the game with a decent skill (superblock!)... All the bosses have a high cost, so you can't use many of them at the same time. That's why I suggest you prioritize, what cards need to be changed in your deck before aiming for each boss.

DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by k0l3 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:42 pm

I see...
I managed to achieve some decent cards from collecting emblems and that saved me the hard job of gathering a lot of normals I rarely find.

I'm with a couple R+ cards now, farming to take them to lvl 10 before evolving to SR.
Btw, I was researching on SR cards and realized the ones you get via evolution from rares (such as Hell Raider, Pyromancer, Demon Blader, etc) are much weaker than others like Samurai Vion, Kyan, Ocamel, etc. So I felt I'm wasting my time struggling that hard to evolve them all the way from normal to SR to get mediocre SRs. So how and where do I get that superior SR that seems to have no previous forms, are those you mentioned I can find on future quest missions or only chance to get them is on castle/hell's gates or events?

And regarding battling for emblems, I'm willing to improve my performance to win more battles. Now I'm trying to keep my team balanced, reading some tips here and there. But I oftenly stumble on players with SR and even UR cards and they're only lvl 20-ish. WOW!

Thanks again for the tips DawnWolf! Smile
k0l3
k0l3

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:01 am

Currently battle isn't worth it. There will be a really big change in battle (rewards, ranking etc.) sometime soon... Everyone is waiting for it. After you got all the rewards from emblems there is curretly no reason to touch battle again. Try Hellgates and use the hearts you get on silver pack. There is an event until the 3rd of August, that you have a chance to get UR cards from silver packs (normally you can't)!

So if you want to avoid a lot of craftable cards, focus on grinding gold these days. Even if you won't get UR there are chances for good SR cards too (better than craftables, anyway). After the event is done, there is still (a lower) chance for you to get SR cards from silver packs (not UR cards though, after the event).

So don't waste ANY gold on enchanting these days. Sell all N, HN and R cards you don't use to get extra gold, and probably even some of your attack equipment (attack equipment is pretty much trash... only some that give the least +20atk are used on the extra cards that do the HB combo later on!). Sell all Smile of Princess and Touch of princess you get. Keep only Blessing of princess. The most effective way to get gold at your level is repeating stage 1-1-1.... It's the fastest stage and if you sell the card you get each time you win, you end with a ~2.3k gold profit each time with a low stamina cost! I highly recommend you postpone anything else for now (even enchanting) and focus only on that for the next three days! (Note: It's hard... I've spent around 1.5 mil gold and 1k hearts and got only two SR so far... But I've been enchanting some cards, wasting resources so I kinda asked for it :p ... you should be ok! )

After the event is done, the only way for you to get good cards, will be Devil's castle (as long as you can reach a gold chest.. those drop SR cards), Gold tickets (found in DC and certain ranks of HB) and still silver packs might drop SR cards, but the chances there will be a lot less than it is now! From all of those Gold tickets are the only ones that might give you UR card!

Sooo.... Good luck Smile

DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by k0l3 Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:00 am

And it happened. Lots of changes! Time to get a grip n how things works now, but it seems PvP is entirely different now..

Doing the stage 1:1 trick for a while, it's really helpful. Too bad it gives only 1XP and I really could use lvl ups to be able to fit my best cards into partys... hehe

Let's see how things go from now. Any useful hint please keep me informed. Just reached level 4 on quest with a couple Rare+ cards but not having an easy time there. Razz
Thanks for all o/
k0l3
k0l3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2