Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get max Carry-Over stats on a SR?

2 posters

Go down

How to get max Carry-Over stats on a SR? Empty How to get max Carry-Over stats on a SR?

Post by Vulcannon Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:55 pm

I've been searching all over for how to get max carry-over stats for my Hell Raider, but I can't seem to find much. I have one Devil Hunter that was evolved using 2 level 1 cards, and have all the materials for another Devil Hunter and 2 Exorcists. How much should I upgrade them to get max carry-over stats? Is it even still possible since my first Devil Hunter was upgraded using two level 1's?

Vulcannon

Back to top Go down

How to get max Carry-Over stats on a SR? Empty Re: How to get max Carry-Over stats on a SR?

Post by DawnWolf Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:02 pm

Usually it is suggested to fully enchant the card that is before the final form you want (here for example, you'd want a lv10 Devil Hunter+ and a lv 10 Exorcist+). That should maximize your carry-over stats....

If you had enchanted till lv 10 Devil Hunter and exorcist (no+), you'd probably had 2-5 extra attack on the SR card... so it's not much of a difference and you really don't have to waste gold and cards on that.
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down