Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rares via evolution best stats

+3
Deadpegasus
Yadis
manbrasucks
7 posters

Go down

Rares via evolution best stats Empty Rares via evolution best stats

Post by manbrasucks Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Did some searches using the card list and wanted to make a quick list for each class so new players(and myself) know what rares they should prioritize in regards to making rares via evolution. Should help you decide if you want to use that +++ card right away for an evolution or wait until you can make a "top tier" evo card. (quotes because evo cards are pretty close in stats)

Warrior: Hell Guard made via scout+++ and guard+++

Mage: Two choices here as the stats are close and you may want to pick based on ability.

Exorcist+ has skill: healing, 172 attack/2340 hp made via magician+++ and pirate+++
Conjurer+ has skill: execution(attack all enemies), 162 attack/2195 hp made via sorceress+++ and beast+++

Archer: Devil hunter made via priest+++ and hunter+++

Thief: Sword Dancer made via rogue+++ and dancer+++

manbrasucks

Back to top Go down

Rares via evolution best stats Empty Re: Rares via evolution best stats

Post by Yadis Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:03 pm

I guess that fits here....

Enchanting "Pirat (Normal)" from the very beginning 5 times upto and including +++ grade
results in the following differ to the "usual unenchanted evolved" or the +++ graders obtained by having luck in the game:

Pirate+++ (Normal) as layd out at spiritstones.info

104 ATK
1238 HP

Enchanted version:

123 ATK
1395 HP

Both by the cost of 12 points... so I think its worthy to spend
time in getting the stuff you need to envolve them that way.

Mix that with an Magician+++ which was lv.up the same way, sure leads to a way better Exorcist etc. Wink
Yadis
Yadis

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpegasus Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:59 am

Whew, I've been confused about this stuff for a while. Oh well, kinda regret for not maxing cards before evolving but anyway.. Thank you for clarifying it ^^
Deadpegasus
Deadpegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockstarbucks Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:56 am

Just to be helpful, the carryover stats are only carried over from enchanting the pre-forms and does not carryover the pre-existing carry-overs (e.g. evolving infantry lv.5-->infantry+ will carry over +12 atk/ +55 health and evolving this "pre-enchanted" infantry+ at lv 5--> infantry++ also get +12 atk/+55 health, but the infantry++ will have +12/+55 to its base stats)

In other words, don't waste time enchanting the lower forms, if you plan on using its final form R+. Just enchant both the Rare forms to lv 10 and evolve it to its R+ form.

Rockstarbucks

Back to top Go down

Post by Yadis Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Hold it right there :Djust realized that lately too - thanks for adding that detail...

Some numbers for comparing the result

Pirate+++ ATK:104 / HP:1238
Pirate+++ ATK 123 / HP:1395

Fighter+++ ATK:84 / HP:948
Fighter+++ ATK:101 / HP:1069

Scout+++ ATK:104 / HP:1238
Scout+++ ATK:123 / HP:1396

Magician+++ ATK:104 / HP:1354
Magician+++ ATK:123 / HP:1525

Archer+++ ATK:90 / HP:1122
Archer+++ ATK:107 HP:1257

Beast+++ ATK:94 / HP:1296
Beast+++ ATK:112 / HP:1461

Guard+++ ATK:86 / HP:1180
Guard+++ ATK:103 / HP:1331

so thats if you evolve on the previous level of your card. The numbers are taken from the unenchantet card versions and w/o equipment for sure.
Same for those...

Giant Beast ATK:130 / HP:1818
Giant Beast ATK:141 / HP:1957

Hell Guard ATK:134 / HP:1876
Hell Guard ATK:145 / HP:2012

Power Archer ATK:120 / HP:1557
Power Archer ATK:130 / HP:1673

... this is if both +++ cards have been enchantet to max for evolving.

Maybe I´ll add some more later Wink
Yadis
Yadis

Back to top Go down

Post by enilias01 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:30 am

Rockstarbucks wrote:Just to be helpful, the carryover stats are only carried over from enchanting the pre-forms and does not carryover the pre-existing carry-overs (e.g. evolving infantry lv.5-->infantry+ will carry over +12 atk/ +55 health and evolving this "pre-enchanted" infantry+ at lv 5--> infantry++  also get +12 atk/+55 health, but the infantry++ will have +12/+55 to its base stats)

In other words, don't waste time enchanting the lower forms, if you plan on using its final form R+. Just enchant both the Rare forms to lv 10 and evolve it to its R+ form.

This is not entirely true.  For the best possible sets of stats on a card, you need to enchant the "grandparents" of a particular card you're aiming for.  

Semi-scientific proof (I didn't jot down the exact numbers of stats on cards, but you're more than welcome to re-run my experiment to see the proof yourself):

I did a test run to build a hellgate party of as low-cost/high-atk cards as possible to be able to re-run the hellgate as many times as possible without having to blow an entire bar of stamina.  I set out building two of a Female Fighter, Apprentice Sorceress, Jungle Hunter, and Princess Guard, all +++ versions.  I initially started out enchanting the base versions to level 5, then upgrading to the + version, enchant to lvl 5, evolve to ++, etc. etc.

This proved to be too expensive even for my tastes, so I tested out a little experiment.  The base versions were un-enchanted, but everything else was maxed to lvl 5.  Come to find out, they ended up with the same stats.  

So if you're out building Rare+ cards, you'll need to make sure that the +++ versions of the cards you're combining are fully maxed, as well as each card afterwards for maximum stats on a card.  

For example, let's make a maxed out Sword Dancer+.

Assuming all you have are N's to work with, you would need 16 Rogue's and 16 Dancer's.  All four of your Rogue+++'s and Dancer+++'s would need to be max level, and both of your Sword Dancer's would need to be max level in order to have the highest possible set of stats on a Sword Dancer+.

enilias01

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerio80 Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:35 pm

I'm not sure I understood, so please correct me if I'm wrong: aiming to best possible Rare+ cards you

- don't have to enchant Normal, Normal+ and Normal++ cards at all because this doesn't make ANY change in the Rare+ final stats

- should enchant Normal+++ and Rare to maximum level because this affects final stats

Is it right? Has someone tested for sure that enchanting Normal+++ really boosts the final stats while enchanting Normal++ or lower is useless?

Thanks in advance :-)

Valerio80

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:58 pm

"((10 -20% of Card 1's current stats) + (10 -20% of Card 2's current stats)) / 2
※ However, level 1 cards do not apply carryover stats.

With the formula, you may have some questions like the following.

1) Do I need to enchant both cards? Is it better than to enchant only 1 card?

2) Does evolving 2 N+++ cards to get a Rare card give more carryover stats?

Yes, and yes! Enchanting cards will give you more stats on a newly evolved card.

Make sure to enchant them before evolving!!"

That's from another site.... So yes enchanting before leveling up does make your cards stronger. It just doesn't even worth enchanting before N++. Enchant only N+++ to lv 5 and then the R to lv 10 before the R+.... Anything before that doesn't worth... If you'll plug the values of atk N,N+ and N++ have in the formula above, after proper rounding, you'll see that it doesn't make a difference at all in the final result... Hope that was helpful!  Very Happy
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerio80 Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Thanks!!

I asked because on the game wiki I read:

=> Enchant N+++ cards to level 5 before evolving to achieve Max carry-on stats for R card.
=> Enchant R cards to level 10 before evolving to achieve Max carry-on stats for R+ card.
=> Do not Max N+++ cards if planning to achieve Max carry-on stats for R+ card.

and I didn't understand the last sentence :-/

Valerio80

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:25 pm

I'm not certain who's giving the information on wiki, but in Gamevil's official site (where the guide is from) I didn't really see a reference saying that enchanting N+++ cards won't influence your final result.
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerio80 Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:29 pm

Thanks again!

Could you link me this guide on the official site please? I'd like to read it entirely :-)

Valerio80

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:39 pm

Updating Enchanting info as to October 26th 2014:

The formula and results discussed above are still valid. BUT.... The rates for good cards have improved since the time this post started! That means:

Enchant to lv 10 SR and UR cards that you'll actually use!
Don't waste resources on enchanting craftable cards. They are not really strong compared to other cards you can get! Use crafable cards only as a way to advance faster through quests and level (to increase your stamina!)...
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down