Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SR cards confused?

2 posters

Go down

SR cards confused? Empty SR cards confused?

Post by SengokuKunoichi Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:25 am

Hi,again,ha... I have a little quick question.... Is it me or is everyone getting event SR cards? I saw a level 5-17 player have Bunny girl lena, I think...Are they cheating to get it.... or are they like normal SR cards u can get regularly from packs?Thanks, theres so much I don't know...Ha...
SengokuKunoichi
SengokuKunoichi

Back to top Go down

SR cards confused? Empty Re: SR cards confused?

Post by DawnWolf Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:05 pm

Those might have been inactive accounts. Event SR cards can be found in silver packs (using gold or heart) so they probably got it from silver packs during Easter (the drop rate for SR event cards was higher during easter anyway... you probably see players with Neptune too, don't you? well, after the may monthly cards the chances seem to have been lowered)...

There was also an event during the summer, where ppl could get event cards from gold packs, for a short time.... That + some compensation gold tickets, or event gold tickets that were given, could result to what you see :p
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by SengokuKunoichi Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:08 pm

Now I see.... oh and one more thing.... In a event like the SR card bonza whatever its call it, will it surely guarantee u a good card? Like a event card, or 7 star etc. But it wont like give u a SR u can make right? Thanks!
SengokuKunoichi
SengokuKunoichi

Back to top Go down

Post by SengokuKunoichi Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:33 pm

Im going crazy but will they redo the events again for those who couldn't afford it? Ok I bugged u enough!
SengokuKunoichi
SengokuKunoichi

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:46 pm

The SR bonanza is the worst event ever... There is a high chance to get SR cards in gold packs for 25 gems already, anyway... The bonanza costs 35 gems and doesn't even give a chance for UR!!!!.... On the other hand... well... the SR pool starts from 5* SR cards (worst bunch ever!!)

Events you should aim for: x2 UR (from gold packs only)... x3 UR (gold packs only) .... Events that add UR in silver packs (it has happened... save your gold :p )... And Gold pack discount events (ex 5 card pack 120gems--> 90 gems!!!)... If you pay for the game you might want to try the gem discounts too... But avoid any gold/wine/battle coins discounts... and definitely don't you EVER buy platinum packs!!! You might as well end up with a 5* crappy SR (such as Luna)

Don't worry... they redo events and there should be some good ones coming for Haloween (so save your resources for now :p )...
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by SengokuKunoichi Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:04 am

Wow, thanks! Your like a spirit stones expert! I gotta save my gold like u said and all that good stuff! Thanks again!
SengokuKunoichi
SengokuKunoichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down