Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Team Colors

2 posters

Go down

Battle Team Colors Empty Battle Team Colors

Post by therussness Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:39 am

My quest team and hellgate team use 4 colors obviously. Do battle teams count colors or is it only attack and health?

therussness

Back to top Go down

Battle Team Colors Empty Re: Battle Team Colors

Post by therussness Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:42 am

I experimented a little and a team of all yellow seemed to fight just the same as a team of 2 each red blue yellow green. But my opponent was really weak. Anyone else?

therussness

Back to top Go down

Post by therussness Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:41 am

So with this infornation I spreadsheeted a little and did a cost to health and cost to attack ratio and found that the best normal cards per cost are infantrys, knights, magicians, and apprentice sorcerresses.

Which now leads to an amusing option: a battle party with all maxed infantry+++s would have a minimum atk of 800, a min health of 9100, and only a cost of 42. Not spectacular, but stats that qould take out most weak opponents ive seen. And with my low stamina of 120 that leaves me with 3 attacks every full bar or 1 attack every 42 minutes... any thoughts?

therussness

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhonjorems Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:54 am

can someone please make a stronger team color mod for custom games so you can still level up and enjoy the mod Smile
Jhonjorems
Jhonjorems

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down