Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boss Cards?

2 posters

Go down

Boss Cards? Empty Boss Cards?

Post by hideoUS* Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:36 am

hi! i'm a new player
im a veteran (?) but deactivated because i realized i messed up. (didn't use the enchanting to the max)
im lvl 7 and was wondering what boss cards were. I understand you can get them from beating a boss++ a certain number of times.

1) how many times do you have to beat them?
2) which bosses give those cards?
3) are they worth getting?

thanks!

hideoUS*

Back to top Go down

Boss Cards? Empty Re: Boss Cards?

Post by DawnWolf Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:45 pm

Hello,

There are 2 bosses for each chapter in lysis. since not all of the continents aren't released yet, they will be adding more boss cards (so the answer will be only for the curent cards you can get).

1,2. To get the boss cards in lysis you need to attack each boss the last time you encounter it (++ version of each boss). The number of times you have to attack to get each card varies from 12 to 20! Don't worry. There is always a timer on the top of each boss you can get, telling you how many times you need to defeat it to get it, and there is no time limit.

3. A card, in general worths obtaining depending on it's skills, and your current party... Your goal is having a party with a healer mage and create/superblock (sometimes even hammer) as the rest of the members. So the boss cards that are worth obtaining:
1. Shaman Aoyi (mage:heal2)
2.Queen Bee Miel (thief:superblock)
3. Lucifer (warrior: noskull - useful skill mostly for some stages in dc and certain hg... )
4. Shironeko (warrior: noskull)
5. Seraphim (mage: heal2)

Note: once you've obtained a boss card do not sell it, or use as enchanting fodder . When the
first boss cards were released, they practicly said they'll bee adding evolution to those cards, so it'd be a waste to start looking al over again!
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by hideoUS* Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:42 pm

So you can only get boss cards in Lysis right?

Ah, thank you!

hideoUS*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down