Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support section?

3 posters

Go down

Support section? Empty Support section?

Post by edomingox Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:34 am

Can this forum create a support section? This way the developers are not inundated with separate emails, possibly about the same subject? The problem I'm having here is the two-fold:

1. Game crashes a lot when I first start it with no error message. I'm sure this happens with a lot of people.
2. Since the 12/20 update, I tried a level 12 Hellgate for the first time today, and my guys didn't appear on the screen with the Medusa Queen. After I selected the gems to destroy, it immediately went red and ended the round. Then, I had no more battle stamina.

If a support section is created, questions can be viewed to ensure it's being addressed and answers can be posted to show progress is being made.

edomingox

Back to top Go down

Support section? Empty Re: Support section?

Post by DawnWolf Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:38 pm

"Please keep in mind we are in no way affiliated with Gamevil in any way. Any technical problems or complaints you will have to directly contact them through their website/e-mail."

That's from the forum rules... Though I guess a thread with useful links and e-mail could be created in this forum. I think the support page of the game is : http: // us.gamevil. com/news.php?m= support  and from there you select "submit report" and write about your problem.

Hope that was helpful.
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Support section? Empty Not Receiving random boxes

Post by melissa.geebabez Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:21 am

has anyone like defeated the last boss stage before moving onto a new island or whatever and it promised you 2 or 3 random boxes but you never received them?  Crying or Very sad 

melissa.geebabez

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:36 pm

Did you take all the chests that it can give you in that stage, and it didn't give you the reward (3 chests from each stage and one from each boss)? Though I think they were to delete the clearance reward because not all players would take it (because of a bug I guess).
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down