Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonniz of Revival vs Jean on the throne

2 posters

Go down

Bonniz of Revival vs Jean on the throne Empty Bonniz of Revival vs Jean on the throne

Post by Devileyes Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:05 am

so as the title sais, which one do you think is better? regarding the stats ofcourse jean on the throne is better, but bonniz has the hammer skill which is very useful to get out of tough situations while on the other hand jean on the throne has healing(3)..
so which one do you guys think is better to be used for questing and bosses?
Devileyes
Devileyes

Back to top Go down

Bonniz of Revival vs Jean on the throne Empty Re: Bonniz of Revival vs Jean on the throne

Post by DawnWolf Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:58 pm

JoT has both better stats and heal (which is always preferred as a mage skill, since so far only mages have heal..... hammer is a form of create, and you can use an archer, warrior or thief instead.. I saw you have June anyway!).

You should go with June+, Chanix+, JoT and Paris.... Also I saw you are using a lot of atk equipment! Prefer HP equipment to get a better result on heal and potions (so you survive longer!)
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Bonniz of Revival vs Jean on the throne Empty Re: Bonniz of Revival vs Jean on the throne

Post by Devileyes Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:08 pm

alright thanks for the feedback i think i will go with your suggestion
Devileyes
Devileyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down