Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rare Card Quest Party

+4
VenetiCAT
krass
Aydrian
JimBonow
8 posters

Go down

Rare Card Quest Party Empty Rare Card Quest Party

Post by JimBonow Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:22 am

I don't plan on spending a single dime on Spirit Stones, so my options are a bit limited, bar any miracles.

Based upon what I see on the card list, my goal for Rares to include in my quest party:

Maple
Seraz+
Hell Guard+
Sword Dancer+

I started with Maple, who seems to be relatively high on the list of Rare archers, so I am thankful for that; however, I don't suppose I'll be lucky enough to find a second copy.

I won the Seraz card from Battles, and I expect a second copy on day 10 login for the monthly event = Win!

I happened upon a Hell Guard in a Gold Pack purchased with gems gathered in-game; it shouldn't be too tough to evolve a second.

Still working on Sword Dancer; but, again, it shouldn't be too bad to work on the evolve.

I'm curious to hear what other people have been able to accomplish!

JimBonow

Back to top Go down

Rare Card Quest Party Empty Re: Rare Card Quest Party

Post by Aydrian Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:41 am

Quite alot, so far ive gotten 3 SR, without paying anything and got alot of + rares

There are some N+++ that can evolve into rares, if you fuse em together Smile

Aydrian
Aydrian

Back to top Go down

Post by krass Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:10 am

The rares you can make from N+++ are pretty medicore unfortunately. I make them just for the collection. So far I lack a decent archer card. How do you get Jen and Luna? If I remove all my game friends and start adding new ones with the code will this work to get Luna?
krass
krass

Back to top Go down

Post by VenetiCAT Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:44 am

sword dancer's quite easy to get, i managed to evolve dancer to max and rogue to max. evolving them together gets you sword dancer.. if i remember correctly..
VenetiCAT
VenetiCAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Aydrian Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:02 am

Krass - i believe you need them to add you - not add others Smile to get the Rare one.

Aydrian
Aydrian

Back to top Go down

Post by krass Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:22 am

^ So what do I do? Delete all my friends and hope for the best?? I want that SR card :/
krass
krass

Back to top Go down

Post by manbrasucks Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:04 pm

I believe if you add someone using a code it works as well. I have 10 code friends and I know at least half are ones I've sent out. I just wish when going through the invite list it had some way of telling us which ones are code requests and which ones aren't.

manbrasucks

Back to top Go down

Post by 2jinx1 Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:14 pm

how did you manage to get sr cards without paying anything?

2jinx1

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Sr cards can be obtained in the silver pack as well (the one you pay for 50.000 gold for example, or cards you get with hearts or the everyday free card). But it is really hard. I've been buying 4-8 50,000 packs every day for the last month and I actually got leonia (twice!!).Well, those were two sr out of more than 1,700 cards within this month. Plus, I don't really know if there is a chance to get all sr cards from those packs. You can definitely get leonia though. (If anyone got a sr card from the silver pack as well please let us know what card.. ) Very Happy Very Happy
Also when you fight in the devil's castle there are floors you can get a silver chest. A silver chest smetimes has as a prize a gold ticket which has a better chance to give you a sr than the silver pack. (Still pretty low) Sad  
And there are some sr cards that can be obtained through quests. Those cards are:
(Archer) : Jen - getting all 6 emblems by pvp a couple of times (I think the 8th time the prize will be                   Jen)
(Archer) : Luna - Invitation quest. Inviting 20 friends though their codes
(Mage) : Phantom of Aegis - It's the prize card for completing the 12th stage of the game and getting all spirit stones.
Finally there are chances that you can get sr cards from hell envelope or swordsmans envelop. Hell envelopes can be found after you defeat a 20lvl hellgate boss (as long as you are one of the 3 players who caused the most damage at that level) and swordsmans envelope can be found if you manage to get to the top 500 ranking of the week (through battle). But still it's not 100% sure that the envelopes will give you a sr (I only got a couple of rares so far). I think in the envelopes they have higher ratios for the weekly prize card (sr) which is displayed before you start the hellgate or battle.

Well those are all the ways I know that someone can get a sr card without paying. If someone can add something it would be great Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonjin01 Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:53 pm

If you guys have at least a decent team I also suggest doing that Devil's Castle. You have a chance to get decent stuff from there too.
Dragonjin01
Dragonjin01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down