Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/face palm KINDLE FIRE USER- anyone else having trouble with the game starting?

Go down

/face palm KINDLE FIRE USER- anyone else having trouble with the game starting? Empty /face palm KINDLE FIRE USER- anyone else having trouble with the game starting?

Post by abby99 Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:49 pm

Hi everyone!

*note small vent and question.

I'm a Kindle fire user.. Has anyone else noticed/have this issue that every time there is an update Amazon.com is really mean when it comes to making updates work 1. before an event ends 2. (perhaps, mean isn't a fair word but...I Have waited weeks before being able to resume play (I'll just keep digressing) - Last known issue was something like " Amazon could not work with submitted update format... (did they sack the tech people? hire bitter N.A.S.A. monkeys or Revlon rabbits to administer updates at a cheaper rate? (is it a conspiracy to destroy the sanity of anyone who has a kindle?) .... Oh , I see I've been verbose etc...I would edit this but I'm to busy holding a hammer over my Kindle Fire...or should I throw it in the street?

*faints*

thanks for letting me vent...

*wipes nose on sleeve*

Abby99 [
abby99
abby99

Back to top Go down