Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devils castle question!!

2 posters

Go down

Devils castle question!! Empty Devils castle question!!

Post by SengokuKunoichi Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:08 am

Hi guys, good day! I have a weird question, pls don't call me stupid but can u get ultra rares in devils castle? Ha I know.... Because I'm trying to get Nana. One more thing, what else kind of rewards u can get in devil's castle? Thank you!
SengokuKunoichi
SengokuKunoichi

Back to top Go down

Devils castle question!! Empty Re: Devils castle question!!

Post by DawnWolf Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:00 pm

That is not a weird question at all :p .... In DC there is currently no direct way to drop UR cards. But you might drop gold tickets, and get UR cards from the tickets. Tip: if you get gold tickets, keep them until an event (ex. x2 or x3 UR chance)... Since the last x3 event was last week, it might take some while, but seriously, dropping UR from tickets is hard... it worths waiting!

The drops you might have on DC depend on the kind of chest you drop (wooden, silver or gold)....

http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?127514-DC-Chest-rewards-amp-drop-rates-(12-Floors-Version)&p=380552#post380552

http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?153324-DC-Chest-Tracker-Thommo

Those two links are from players that made lists of DC drops, the rate in which you might drop each item, and many, many other things :p ....

Hope that helped Smile
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by SengokuKunoichi Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Thank u! Now I think I know why keep getting rare cards while using my gold ticket! I will save them till a good event!
SengokuKunoichi
SengokuKunoichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down