Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New update - comments

3 posters

Go down

New update - comments Empty New update - comments

Post by k0l3 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:01 pm

So, many things changed after this new update, it seems we have new ways to achieve cards. Anyone has concrete information on how that fusion stuff works?

Also, PvP battles changed significantly; now fights are no longer automatic and you don't get to chose whom you play against anymore. It's more about luck and balanced card types than only HP and attack power like it was before. Also, I don't see how to battle for emblems anymore, I've been giving only that battle gree coins. Lamer than before imo.

So, let's share our impressions to figure the best way to play now!
k0l3
k0l3

Back to top Go down

New update - comments Empty Re: New update - comments

Post by RosenHeart Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:53 pm

Is it just me or the CPUs get better gem configs than the player? I get little skill blocks and the biggest amount of gems I can link together is usually 5, whereas the CPU gets a ton of skill blocks and can link together 10+ gems and usually gets a combo of 2 or 3, and sometimes more

RosenHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by k0l3 Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:21 pm

Yeah, I got the same impression. PvP is no longer about having the best/stronger team, it's all about luck on skill/gem placement, etc. It became ridiculous. Their prizes are also lame to my view. Green wines ans green coins can be used only on PvP itself, isn't it? So what's the point?
k0l3
k0l3

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Well I will agree that most of the times the opponent team has better boards, but how else will you pay for buffs :p (GV is greedy  pirat ).. Though seriously we are fighting against Al opponents so it could be a way to balance things out. Stronger teams have better chances of surviving more, and battle skills are also really importand to have a better chance to win.

The daily rewards are just to motivate you playing (and of course there's also Champion's Laurel for those interested ). The main reward is the weekly reward (UR card). Both rewards and gameplay of battle are wayyy better than they were!
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by k0l3 Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:59 pm

But those weekly rewards are just for the top players with best results, right?

So it's unachievable for new/medium players, so they really won't motivate me for a loong time till I get to higher levels Razz
k0l3
k0l3

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:07 pm

Razz Well, you get a small amount of gems for participating even once a week and a gold ticket if you rank on top 20% weekly. Saving the current battle rewards will help eventually even newer players once they build up their teams a little (if they keep playing at least).... Well, it's a waste of stamina if you won't use it once you're logged on the game anyway, so nothing to lose either.. No one forces anyone to attack more than once!
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down