points to use higher level characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

points to use higher level characters

Post by whimsey on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:28 pm

Is there a way to get points that allow you to use higher level characters other than leveling up?  I just leveled from 45 to 46 and received ONE point.  As long as it takes me to level now, that seems rather stingy.  Is there something else I can do to earn points?

whimsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: points to use higher level characters

Post by DawnWolf on Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:57 pm

You're talking about points to use in your quest, battle or HG team, right? There isn't a way to get more points, but higher level characters , don't require more points. In contrary, the best bards you find in game would probably cost 22 maximum. (7* healer Lucia, actually costs 16!!!). Expensive cards, aren't really considered, some of the best cards you can find! Jen, boss cards, and some 6* cards that cost 25 or more don't really worth using (unless if you don't have anything else currently!)
DawnWolf
High Normal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whimsey on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:41 pm

I guess that's the point - the best characters I have to play are the ones with higher points. I'm not very lucky when it comes to getting good rares. Just awhile ago, when we could buy the packets that had a chance for the 2 super rares, I spent over 700,000 G and didn't get either of them. My daughter spent 400,000 and got 2 of the same one. Maybe what I need are pointers in being lucky! lol. I just leveled again and got ONE more point.

whimsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:27 pm

It's always one point per level. On the gold event, the chances, were about 1 SR per 1 mil gold. (So your daughter was really lucky :p). It's not hard to grind for gold in stages 1-1-1 and 1-1-2. It is hard to get good cards, but it's the only way to use the best of them. usually, when ppl don't have low cost card, in order not to leave any spaces in their groups use either a 5 cost normal card (ex apprentice sorcerres+++ lv5) or the 12 cost temple knight+ as fillers for their teams (until they get the good low cost cards they are looking for!) Just really avoid using boss cards (cost 42) in any of your groups, other than the quest group.
DawnWolf
High Normal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whimsey on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:49 pm

OK, I'll just keep my fingers crossed for those high, but low cost, cards. Maybe crossing my toes would help! I'll use your tips until then. Thanks for your help!

whimsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top