Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installation problem --> free space

2 posters

Go down

Installation problem --> free space Empty Installation problem --> free space

Post by Hasichen Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:47 pm

Hey there,

I recommended SS to a friend of mine.
When he installed the game the popup at the installation told him, that he hasn't enough space - so he erased a few apps and now has more free space then is nessenary for the game. The problem is, that the game is still telling hin, that he has not enough space.

When he run it first time it said he need 405MB
He has free space now 618 MB... but the game still wants 244MB it says. Does it want 244MB more? On my android device SS is using only 458 MB.
Last try was with 650MB, then 720MB - didn't work too. Same error massage, different sizes needed.

Tried with WLAN and mobile data volume.

He hat a Sony xperiaM with 2GB intern space... not rooted, so he is not able to switch apps on SD-Card.
Version V.4.3 Kernel 3.4.0

He tried to reinstall the app and rebooted the phone.

What could he try now?

Thanks for you help!

Kind regards
Hasichen

Hasichen

Back to top Go down

Installation problem --> free space Empty Re: Installation problem --> free space

Post by DawnWolf Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:51 pm

I don't think you will find someone who could help you with something like that in this forum. You might want asking again in the official one: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?259-Spirit-Stones ... I'm sorry I coudn't help more than that...
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Installation problem --> free space Empty Re: Installation problem --> free space

Post by Hasichen Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:42 am

There was no help too, but the direct support got the problem and fixed it. Thanks anyway! :3

Hasichen

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:30 pm

:p Hey! I did see Thommo trying to help you there, and he did direct you to the support page!!! The guys on that forum are great :p .... Anyway. I am glad to hear that your issue got resolved Smile ! Good luck with your game!!!
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down