Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transforming

3 posters

Go down

Transforming Empty Transforming

Post by LZorro Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:32 pm

Hi i want to know how this works.
Maybe you can tell how to creat a good Warrior and Wizard.
i have many N Cards (200 +), some transform materials and enough money
LZorro
LZorro

Back to top Go down

Transforming Empty Re: Transforming

Post by DawnWolf Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:34 pm

Are you talking about transform or fuse? Those are different!

Fuse: You can see the 'receipes' for certain cards in the tab 'fuse info' in the game. It's the only way in the game to get the EXACT card you want to get (if you want the mage... well you get the mage :p ). Collecting those material though is quite hard... And honestly the only cards that worth fusing are the 9* godesses cards! If you get material for fuse I'd highly recommend you don't spend them on the 8* cards!!!

Transform: The cards you get from transform are random (so you can't choose if it will be a warrior or a wizard etc...)

This is how it works: You can transform 2 cards of the same tier and you get another of a higher tier (ex. if you transform two 7* cards, you'll get one 8* card!). The material for this method (star stones) can be obtained by selling R-UR cards.
(If you sell warriors you get red stones, mages for blue stones, archers for green stones and thieves for yellow stones)... The yellow stones are the hardest to get!

What to transform:Don't try transforming N or R cards.... It just won't worth it (you can get up to 7* cards from silver packs, just for gold... use transform to get 8* and 9* cards only!!!)... So the only cards you should use for transform are 7* and up!!!

How to use your N cards: As I mentioned earlier the hardest stones to get are the yellow ones. So many players craft thieves to get more yellow stones. To do that, just keep the cards:
1. Gunner
2. Scout
3. Artillery
4. Dancer
5. Rogue
(evolution references here: http://www.spiritstones.info/?page=evolution&pagenum=2&filterBy=n2r ) By evolving those according to what you'll see in the link, you'll get more thieves to sell for stones... For the rest of your N cards... Well, you could either sell them or use the as enchanting material... Personally I keep all inferior gunners to enchant, because they give double the EXP!

Ok... I know... I said too much already :p ... Well, I'm not certain how strong is your party, or what else you might need... At this point, you miht just want to make craftable cards (you can see how from the link above)...

Oh! And this week the chances for SR and R cards in DC has increased, so I suggest you do some extra runs there (you might get some good cards if you're lucky, or just sell them for material)... Also, keep in mind that Valentine's approaching, and they are about to have a big update within the next two weeks, so you might want to save up some gold for events that we might have soon...

Sorry if I said too much :p ! If you need somthing more I'd be more than glad to help Smile

Have a good day!

P.S. I love that avatar :p
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by LZorro Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:38 pm

Thank you for the help
I'm Lv. 38 right now
E3141456, tell me your Spirit Stone Name
my Team:
Lv. 30 Heidi
Lv. 22 Dorothy
Lv. 1 Ocamel
Lv. 1 Jancie
I decided to level my UR 9 Card to max. to get the full Fuse Bonus, but i heard that you only need Lv. 10 to get full Bonus
I'm confused confused
LZorro
LZorro

Back to top Go down

Post by LZorro Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:39 pm

I love Zorro, his the best Cool
LZorro
LZorro

Back to top Go down

Post by LZorro Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:49 pm

can i craft 2 SR 5 cards and transform them to 1 SR 6
2x SR 6 = SR 7
2x SR 7 = UR 8
Like this, if iget the same Cards Laughing
I only have 5 gems, 274 Cards and 500.000 Gold
LZorro
LZorro

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:55 pm

Fully leveling them gives them the max stats :p ... You will probably be using those cards for a while, so you did well.

Level 10 is the cap for carry-over stats (a bonus you get when you evolve your cards). That means, when you get a second Heidi, you will have to get her to level 10, before evolving it to Heidi+ . Otherwise you lose the extra stats...

You can make 2X SR5 to 1 SR6, but really, don't transform SR 6 cards... They aren't worth it...

For a mage you need a healer, and the rest of your cards should be creators.
Saying that, you get a 7* healer (Phantom of Aegis) when you defeat stage 12-6-6 in Brikeaz. Prefer using PoA instead of Ocamel. You'll see the difference right away.

In those stages you'll be able to find Devil Castle tickets too... get some and do lots of DC. Use the 7* Ocamels you'll be getting to make 8* cards!!! (Yup... Ocamel is an infinite source of UR cards :p ...hehe... only getting the stones is hard... that's why I tell you... don't waste them on SR cards!!!)

About your warrior... The only good SR warrior you can get is Mika... after that we go to UR cards again... just stick with Janice until you get an UR warrior.

500k gold is a decent amount. You should really save it for events, though.
Zoro is my favourite too :p .
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by traceks Sat May 23, 2015 10:02 pm

I want a menu of sr transformations. I was really upset that i converted a knightly and a serina and ended up with morpheus. ??

where can i find a what makes what for the transform?

traceks

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Transform gives a random card of a higher tier (10* cards not included... unfortunately we can't transform 9* cards)... I would only recommend transform to make UR cards (so only combine 7* cards or better).... Before of that, there are only a few cards that are worth using (creates and healers).

DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum