Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucifer. I'm in hell.

3 posters

Go down

Lucifer. I'm in hell. Empty Lucifer. I'm in hell.

Post by Solstein Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:59 am

Hi everyone !

I have two questions for you. Because I don't know if I have bad luck or if my game has a serious issue. Is that normal that, for five days now, I always won the same prizes at the DC ? Before I started playing in Expert, I had won a lot of rewards like gold tickets, DC tickets and a lot of various SR and R cards (I was playing in Easy and Normal at that time). Since I'm only playing in Expert, the only SR card I win is Lucifer, again, and again, and again ! This is the only card I win actually, and when I don't have it, I win wine for battle, nothing more, nothing less.

And then, that Hell Gates drive me crazy too ! I played two times untill I deafeat level 12 Hell Gates's monsters, I was always in the top of the ranking (1st and 2nd) but the only rewards I get was a lot of hearts and some wines, when the other players in the ranking won SR cards, gold tickets and DC tickets.

So, is it just bad luck ? Or my game having a real problem ?
Solstein
Solstein

Back to top Go down

Lucifer. I'm in hell. Empty Re: Lucifer. I'm in hell.

Post by DawnWolf Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:46 am

It has been an issue that DC drops boss cards at a really high rate ( all players are pissed with that..... ) . Hopefully it will change.

In HG rankings don't really matter. Usually first place has higher chances for the weekly card, but other than that, it is possible for fifth to have better rewards that first!!!!!... BUT! SR cards aren't really considered good rewards! Good HG rewards are wines, gold tickets, gems and some other.

I'm not sure how well you do in HG, and how many gates you get to participate each week, but I highly recommend you to look for a HG group!  It helps in a lot of ways!

Edit: Check this out!! It definitely made me curious :p http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?202847-Spirit-Stones-2-0-PREVIEW
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by twistedside Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:24 pm

V8613852 add me

twistedside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down