Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Player, Read FAQs, Lots of questions!

2 posters

Go down

New Player, Read FAQs, Lots of questions! Empty New Player, Read FAQs, Lots of questions!

Post by Secao Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Hello everyone... I have been playing for 3 days now, I'm lvl 19 and I can say I'm addicted. I read FAQs all over the internet and forums but some might be outdated. So I'm left with some questions if you could help me, so first I want to check if I'm doing things right..

1- I'm spending my quest energy climbing up the quests. I can't chain quest anymore so I have to wait up on energy since I've read not to waste my wines for now, correct?
2 - I'm saving the cards to build S-RARE cards, as follows: Giant Warrior, Shaman, Hell Raider, Demon Blader
3 - In order to make stringer cards, should I use enchant ONLY when I have the S+ cards, just prior to making my S-RARES? I read to enchant from N+++ but that might be outdated...
4 - I'm equipping all HP items but I have the feeling they'll be lost once I evolve
5 - whenever I go to BATTLE then ATTACK I get people with a lot more level than I do. Every single time... like I'm 19 and my chosen opponent is 23.. why?
6 - I can't get some emblem colors so I'm losing the ones I have the most because of the cap (5) is that normal?
7 - I have been adding everyone as friend and I have 0 friends... any tips? =(
8 - Hearts are only for purchasing cards? (10 for one.. can I spend it all?)

I suppose that's it for now... sorry about that!
and thanks in advance for the help

Secao

Back to top Go down

New Player, Read FAQs, Lots of questions! Empty Re: New Player, Read FAQs, Lots of questions!

Post by DawnWolf Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Hello,

1. It is correct that you shouldn't spent wines for now (you will need for HellBoss later) but these days are quite special... I'll write at the end of the post*.
2. Those are good cards to use, and normally that's what you do but*
3.Don't enchant the N+++... I'd say that now you won't even need to enchant the R... Start from R+ if you will need to make any craftable cards
4. Once evolved HP items dissapear. You should be cautious with HP starting from +500hp (anything below, don't really worry about it :p )
5. Battle in this game is made in a way that the more win streaks you get, the more battle points you get (thus higher rewards/rankings)... So, in battle, there is a fixed difficulty, depending on the win streak you are at... not your level!
6. Emblems are leftovers from an older version. It's normal!
7. Well, keep adding random ppl, ppl from forums, and when you get strong enough you might try to join a group.
8. Hearts, normally are better used to refill stamina in Hellgates (instead of using wines) but for these special days....*

* ... Ok... here it comes :p ... You started the game on a good time :p ... It's the game's 1st anniversarry! 1st surprise: you won't have to make a craftable warrior... you just have to log in, on the 15th and check your giftbox! You'll get a free 9* UR warrior!!!
2nd surprise: Silver packs can give UR and have a higher chance for SR cards these days!!! That means that you might not have to make the craftable SR cards!!!

What you have to do to use the events these days to the fullest:
1. Repeat stage 1-1-1 to get more gold (for these days, I'd dare to say that you could use even your wines, just for the sake of gold grinding)
2.Sell all your N, HN, Smile of princess and unevolvable R (that you don't use). Don't worry abput the craftable SRs yet. The SR cards you'll get in silver packs these days will be a lot more usefull! If you're lucky enough to even get UR, or even better one of the 9* UR cards you'll bet set :p
3. Use all your hearts in silver packs.
4. Re-sell the cards you won't need (keep only Blessing of Princess for enchanting after the event)
5. Don't enchant these days... you can do that after the events are over... for now focus on getting as many packs as possible!

Remember: It might be hard to get UR cards from the packs and it will probably require millions of gold, but even one or two good cards during the event will save you tons of gold and time later on, and will allow you to do more DC to imrove faster... Well good luck

Edit: there is another, a little more acive forum, you might want to check to add active players... Just look for Gamevils official forums!
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

New Player, Read FAQs, Lots of questions! Empty Re: New Player, Read FAQs, Lots of questions!

Post by Secao Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:51 pm

First of all thanks for the quick reply..
about my questions just a follow up... Im lvl 20 so I'm 0x0 in battles.. going against a lvl 30 is impossible... I should give up on arena? I mean I dont have arena energy to fill in the 8 spots...

about the event...
So I should focus on buying silver packs to dig for rares and super rares? when will the event end?

And I saw gamevil forum I can't register there the confirmation email wont arrive

Secao

Back to top Go down

Post by Secao Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:52 pm

I mean Im not 0 - 0 in battles I lost all I tried agains higher level opponents

Secao

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:58 pm

You might want to avoid battle for a while... It's mostly for higher level players.. If you can win one battle per day to collect battle wines and coins it'd be good enough for now.

You should focus on silver packs (the 50k packs) until the 19th of this month... Honestly last time they had such an event was in July... That's why I tell you.. you started on a good time :p ... But don't misunderstand.. Right now you are digging for SRs and URs :p (Rs aren't as good) ... At least for SR there should be a fairly higher chance to get them during the event! You might also want to postpone quests advancing... You get more gold in less time from stage 1-1-1... Of course you might think that this is jus too boring... well, just focus on making gold and getting silver packs :p
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Secao Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:27 pm

I read your post and got a SR card.. nice!

About Battle... I just keep losing until I win? I'm not losing anything? the game matches me with players with better cards every time

so.. what should I be aiming for? I mean, which SR should I focus on starting now? I'll need 8 cards for Hellgate and I suppose I won't get 8 URs so soon.. I wan't to know which cards I won't be using.

Secao

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:32 pm

It is recorded on your win-lose ratio, but other than that you don't really lose anything!

Well, whether you'll be getting SRs that you can use long term in HG/HB is really based on luck!!! You mostly need Mages with heal (or heal2 preferably) and cards with create/superblock/hammer.... The cards with those skills and low cost (below 20) are the best SRs and might be even used instead of certain UR... (ex. SR Mika has create and costs 18... UR Victorious fiona costs 25 and has ambush... even if fiona has higher stats, you would n use Mika!!!)

From SR the best are: (starting from the weakest to the strongest) (Also I've underlined the low cost/best ever SR cards)

Warrior: 1.Mika (only.. and good warriors are generally rare.. luckily you'll be getting a good UR warrior for free soon :p)

Mage: 1. Roen, 2. May 3. Phantom of Aegis, 4.Manassa 5. Lucia .... There are also the boss cards Seraphim and Merdin but they are too expensive, so they should be your last choice.. Honestly it's better to just use non-heal mages intead of these... Also there is the craftable Shaman.. After the event you might need to make one.. (not now.. don't use your cards or gold yet on crafting :p )

Archer: 1.June (only this :p ... BUT... UR archers are the easiest class of UR to get!)

Thief: 1. Paris 2. Samurai Vion ... and there is the boss card Queen Bee Miel that again is too expensive so avoid using it for hellgate or battle party!

Which SR did you get? I've read on the other forum, someone got a 9* UR out of silver pack, so don't be discouraged just yet :p...

Edit: For battle you should use different cards... mostly heal, create, atk/def up type of skills with high trigger rate..
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Secao Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:05 pm

Thanks for that list I'll keep an eye on those cards

bu my question is, I might play for a while and not get those cards so what should I be evolving (crafting) now from what I can get (N cards to SR)... I want to know what to evolve and what to sell to get a good SR team going on until I get those cards you mentioned

ah, and I got HONEY as my W SR

and about the meta game... Battle is just for record ... the goal is HG HB and DC

Secao

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:58 am

Well, if you will still need to make craftable cards after the event is over, just make the ones you mentioned in question 2 of your first post (note that all craftable cards aren't as good as cards you get from packs)!!!!

But honestly, this is a good event! Don't save any N cards during the event. Get as many packs as you can for now, and try to get as many SR as possible. After the event, see what you need (warrior, archer, mage, or thief) and make that card (or post again :p )... You will probably have to make a shaman anyway,though, because you'll need 2-3 healers for your HG/HB party..

You got Honey... tomorrow you'll also get Queen Knightly (UR).. so there is no reason to make the giant warrior at all!
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down