Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck in Lysis

3 posters

Go down

Stuck in Lysis Empty Stuck in Lysis

Post by benzmerced Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:49 am

Ive got a pretty good team in the game, im level 49 and I cant seem to pass 1:3:5 of lysis, no matter what I do, I cant get passed, any tips?
benzmerced
benzmerced

Back to top Go down

Stuck in Lysis Empty Re: Stuck in Lysis

Post by benzmerced Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:51 am

My bad, I meant lv 46, the round is: 1.Silent Harbor: 3.Pirates Den: Stage 5
benzmerced
benzmerced

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Level isn't really that importand when it comes to fighting. I don't know what cards you're using, but you should have a create and a heal in your team. (mostly heal - it's ok if you don't have create). If you already have that check your overall HP. Equip your cards with hp equipment and try to reach 17k+ . Now if that doesn't work either, just be patient. Keep on DC and HG until you make your party stronger. (Speaking of DC if you get gold tickets don't open them yet... Valentine's approaching and they might have event cards... event cards have higher drop rates usually because they are for limited time!). There is really no reason to rush on the new stages (and certainly not to waste any gems or wine you could use in packs or HG where you actually get a good reward!) Sorry to say, but those boss cards are just lame!
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by benzmerced Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:18 pm

Cool thats good advice, so I shouldnt worry about equipment to raise my attack? My goal has always been to get great power, my team is suraz+, hellguard+, sudden face, and Jen, all are maxed out lv 10 and if they are a + then I did the carryover enchant thing, but they cant get passed the 3 round in the fight, they just set you up with 4 high damage and high health creatures and I can never take out more than 2 at a time since they attack every 2 turns!
benzmerced
benzmerced

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:53 pm

In this game HP matters the most (and it's the most difficult to be found).. Players might increase the atk on pokers, or if they think that the overall HP of the party is satisfying. As I see all your cards have skills such as execution or ambush. You need at least a healer in order to make more progress, but seeing your cards I will guess that seraz+ is your strongest card and other than exorcist (which is a mage) I can't think of another healer you could have easy access to. (Don't change seraz... it's way stronger in both hp and attack than exorcist)

If you don't have any other cards that are strong enough with good skills it will be difficult for you to advance in the new stages. You had posted in the clan's section once, right? I could have swore that I have sent you a message but you haven't replied to me (I don't remember if I had send you a message). If you join us we could help with HG so you can get some good cards from hell envelopes. That's if you're still interested of course!
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by benzmerced Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:34 pm

I have the phantom of aegis, she has high hit and hp and she used to be my leader but seraz beat her haha
benzmerced
benzmerced

Back to top Go down

Stuck in Lysis Empty Can't get on in lysis on the endless bridge

Post by Kyraku Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:58 am

Hi everyone,

play Spirit Stones quite much :-). Have done all quests on the first continent and on the 2. continent lysis all up to the 4th island called "endless bridge".
there i defeated all monsters no questionmarks left. Endmonstor defeated 20 times but still the 5th island can't be reached. I'm level 51 and can't get on.
Does anyone know why?
Is it a bug?

please help

Thanx

Kyraku

Kyraku

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnWolf Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:33 pm

They haven't released it yet. So far, that's the furthest you can get.
DawnWolf
DawnWolf
High Normal

Back to top Go down

Stuck in Lysis Empty Stuck in Lysis

Post by Kyraku Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:04 am

Hello DawnWolf,

thanx a lot for the Info. I'm releaved now and will wait, hopfully not so long  Very Happy 

Kyraku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down