IOS/Andriod Card Game Introducing. Deadman's Cross Referral Giveaways. 5 Stars *While Stock Last* VZB88CN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IOS/Andriod Card Game Introducing. Deadman's Cross Referral Giveaways. 5 Stars *While Stock Last* VZB88CN

Post by Meridith V on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:51 pm

This game is also a card collection game and I would very much want to invite players to try this out.
https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/deadmans-cross/id757746345?mt=8

And of course you scratch my back i'll scratch your's. I will be giving away Legendary (5 stars) best possible rarity cards to all who helps me by using my referral code when signing up.

Instructions are below.

Good Day Everyone! It is time for 2nd referral rush and I have with me 4 (6 by the end of this boneyard) copies of Bordered 5 stars to be given away to the first to use my CODE. VZB88CN

Rules - There is none just use the code. VZB88CN

Let's Begin

When logging in for the very first time, a box below your name selection will be there for you to enter this code. After successfully reaching lvl 5 you will be credited as HeartMY FRIENDHeart initially. This is when you must send me a secret message of my code VZB88CN and i will acknowledge your hardwork. Blush

Next, because I can only gift players level 10 and above. You will have to press on till level 10 and that is when I will present you with your reward in the order of FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis.

Cards to be given out are as follow.

Unbordered 5*

Tough Max boosted Napoleon Bonaparte X 1 (Blurred Speed) (Screamer4) (Strike3)

Bordered 5*

Max lvl Virulent Peregrine Falcon X 2 (Strike4) (First Blood) (Spd+20%)
Max lvl Virulent Titan X 2 (Scratch4) (S.Instinct) (Def+25%)
Clean Virulent/Pestilent Joan of Arc* (When I get my hands on them)

Perfect 4*

Max lvl perfect Yuki Onna X 1 (Chiller3) (Choking Fumes) (Int+20%)
Max lvl Perfect Navy Seal X 1 (Scratch3) (Chiller3) (Def+20%)
Max lvl Perfect Lollipop Goth X 1 (Shock3) (Int+10%) (Atk-10%)

Remaining runner ups will get random 4* in my inventory.

Meridith V

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top