Spirit Stones Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Skills.

3 posters

Go down

Battle Skills.  Empty Battle Skills.

Post by krass Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 am

How do you use them? Are they passive or active? Do they even work at all?

Well I don't want to open new topic so I will put this here as well: Where do you find the red and yellow emblems? From battle I only get the Sky Emblem (and the rest from quests).
krass
krass

Back to top Go down

Battle Skills.  Empty Re: Battle Skills.

Post by lucatious Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:33 am

The battle skills activate at the beginning of your battle. You will see a popup describing what happens, then an animation that shows the change. However, it seems not all battle skills activate every battle. I've had battles where none do, and battles where many do.

As for emblems, it seems you get three colors from quest. In order to battle for the other emblems, you must first select the emblem you wish to obtain. Then the list of opponents will update to show players who have that emblem. If you don't select the emblem, I believe the default is the sky emblem.

Happy hunting!

lucatious

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:44 pm

Need to start tracking when skills go off so we can try and determine what the proc rate for skills are.

Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by krass Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:09 am

Thanks Smile So the battle skills work only in PvP? As for the emblems... Well I fell kinda silly. I've wasted so many emblems :/
krass
krass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down